Sunday, August 12, 2007

Where I've been all weekend

http://www.bayfrontblues.com/

And maybe there is hope, here's my latest horoscope, very interesting!

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Why fight for rights that are already yours, Virgo? Why sacrifice yourself for the benefit of people who wouldn't fully appreciate your gifts? And why are you even thinking about dividing when you should be multiplying? Any of these acts would be a crime against yourself. So listen up: You just have to hold out a little longer. If you can avoid running up a big karmic debt in the next few days, if you can refrain from hurting yourself in a misguided attempt to fix situations that can't be fixed, you'll be home free. Soon the whole cast of monsters, demons, and goons will pack up their inane torture devices and go trundling back to the hells where they came from.

Those monsters, demons, and goons can get lost, all right!

Especially for Lisa and anyone else who is interested. VMan sends me these newsletters. I think Rob Brezsny is one of the very best astrologers ever. His site can be found at:

http://www.freewillastrology.com/

Just look up your sign in the horoscope button on the far left at the top.

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Ah. I'll have to pass this one on to my Virgo partner...like you, she has lots of monsters in her life right now...

11:22 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

That's the spirit! lol

I like your horoscope...where can I get that link to find out what it says about my life? lol My horoscope site is far too demure in comparison.

So? How WAS the festival? Did you have a great time? Do tell.

1:58 PM  
Blogger magicfingers said...

I hear ya girlfriend. I am also a Virgo.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Well lets hope your horoscope is right and those monsters, demons and goons get lost asap. I wonder if one of them is called BZ, "chuckle".

11:16 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

While I don't let them rule my life, horoscopes often astound me---yours sounds so right for you right now. It reminded me of this post: http://lornacr.blogspot.com/2005/06/decade-plus-one-equals-evil.html

sorry, I can't remember how to link wiht html and it's the middle of the night, but if you're interestsed, the faithful cut and paste method should work.

BTW, the Bluesfest site is really interesting.

3:17 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey thanks! I went in there and had a look at my horoscope for the week, and..well...I didn't understand a damn thing it said LOL

I'll check and see what next week brings, see if it helps at all lol

3:31 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I'm off to check out Capricorns! :)

Thanks for the link! :)

11:00 AM  
Blogger sumo said...

Aquarian...it said I'm intelligent...I prefer to thing that...so I will! Loved this post!

3:14 AM  
Blogger sumo said...

THINK! I prefer to think that...! So much for that intelligence...meh!

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home