Friday, March 09, 2007

My new dream pet

My last post was pretty cranky. Oh well, it's Friday. I had a series of three cool dreams too. Here are just the highlights:

The first dream was the coolest. We were putting on a show called "Snow Dance" with a group of dancers in white fuffy parkas--well, dressed all in white on one side, and that blue like a shadow in the snow on the other side. Their forearms (on the parka) each had a strip of red, so they could make beautiful moving patterns by using those colors. They all were on short skis to get around. The IT guy from work was the director, and the dancers each had a password that he had to put in, sort of like an animation, but they were real people (well, real dream people!) and the Training Manager was in the dream too. Somehow people were all getting stuck in their cars and I had to break out of the windshield to get out!

In the second dream I was telling the two real co-workers about the first dream! The Training Manager and I were getting dressed in bathroom stalls for a meeting with Headquarters. When we went to the meeting, the CEO was a different guy, I even saw his name in the dream and wish I could remember it. Probably it has some sort of significance. Anyway, he was scolding our department for using up too many of the agency resources, and then all the equipment started breaking down.

In the third dream, just before I woke up we had an aquarium with fish in it. A visiting kid took the largest fish out to play with it and left it on the floor. We adults were upstairs talking and drinking coffee. Soon the fish sort of grew legs and was walking around harassing our other pets. I did scoop it up and put it back into the aquarium where it ate all the other fish and then climbed out again. The fish ate the dog's food and grew bigger and bigger, its teeth got razor sharp and I had to put on these huge fishing boots to go after it before it started eating our pets! I woke up when the fish started snarling and attacking my boots in the dream.

I think maybe I saw a commercial or something that prompted the first "Snow Dance" dream, but have no idea where the last dream came from! Happy Friday to you, have a great weekend!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know what you mean about the temp though. I had a co-worker who would always come by to "borrow" something, whether it was change or my nail file or something else. She never gave anything back. I got tired of being her free convenience store and started saying no, politely. She stopped asking, but we still stayed friends.

Cool dreams. I had a dream last night I was being hunted by an assasin because my husband wrote a seditious book. It wasn't really scary, but it was very strange.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Fish in Boots---cool

7:21 PM  
Blogger Salha said...

cool dreams!! i like the last one :)

8:50 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

JAYSUS...you have incredible dreams and such decent recall.

And a fish metamorphing into something else? Fish are supposed to represent money. So...maybe some money is coming from a different source or turning into something else?

I wish I had dreams like that. I dream silly things like being on a bus and being followed by a strange man in a top hat.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Last night's dream found me at a famous guitarists house where he had sheet music all over the floor. I vividly recall that there was no staff or notes; most of it looked like Japanese writing. I asked for an explanation. It made no sense. I woke up. Blah!

5:12 PM  
Blogger deni said...

What did you eat before bed? LOL

Those were some weird dreams.

I only have weird dreams when I sleep on my back, I don't know why.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

LOL @ Deni

I'm bringing popcorn next time to read your post.
With dreams like those who needs TV
Have a nice day

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home