Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Food server with a cart

I woke up with "Gold Digger" that song by Kanye West playing in my head. I always wonder if one of those cars that are actually thumping to the (loud) music went by in the night as I was sleeping. I like that song, though, and the new one from Justin Timberlake, "Sexy Back" although the only thing sexy about that guy is his name!

Had some good dreams last night too, including one of a fashion show with MEN on the runway. Too bad I woke up from that one! I think it might have come from the movie (from the library) that I watched before going to bed, "Love Actually" with Colin Firth, Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson and that Rowan Atkinson for comic relief. Who I really liked in it was Rodrigo Santoro, who played Carl. Ummmmm, just ummmmm. Well, that solves it, that's where that dream came from!

The hair and the mini-presentation both turned out well yesterday. And today it's on to a new day of VIP visiting at work. I have to get coffee and treats and all the fixings and information packets ready and up to a different floor! They decided to have the big-wig meeting at a different level and not in our office. I started gathering things last night before leaving, the temp did the packets, after I laid out all the materials. Good thing I have her to help me get all the necessary stuff upstairs in the elevator!

I have to buy and carry a huge box of stuff early this morning too. That meeting is so early, at 8:00 a.m. That's not a bad time to HAVE a meeting but a brutal time to have to prepare for one! Have a good Tuesday!

5 Comments:

Blogger katie said...

Hope that the meeting goes well! I love "Love Actually", such a sweet movie.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

I really admire people that do their own hair. I wouldn't touch mine with a 10 foot pole. I'm really happy that yours came out good.

I would love to see a men's fashion show...sans fashion! Bwa ha ha

3:48 PM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

i love "love actually", i like andrew lincoln, the one with the unrequited love for keira knighley...

and i think justin cute too...

hope your meeting went well...

*hugs*

5:13 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Ok PBS, i need to know what you're eating or drinking before you go to bed, i wanna dream about male fashion shows too...tell me your secret!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Nigel G Mitchell said...

I wish I could dream about a better music video for "Gold Digger." As much as I might like shots of women in lingerie, I don't know what that has to do with the song.

As for the fashion show, I don't have to dream about women on the runway because I'm in a man's world. Ah, feels good.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home