Sunday, September 17, 2006

Too much fun, again

Despite the fact I didn't get up until 9:00, I've done a few things already today: showered with ferrets first of course, then walked to get the Sunday paper and some milk. 18 motorcycles passed by and the traffic is very heavy, wonder what's going on today? Then I buried the two cans of compost in the garden, scooped the ferret cage, picked grass for Ricky, potted that little willow twig that I saved last fall from construction, dug out the four bulbs from the Mother's Day potted flowers I got from my son. I can replant them for next year--but in the garden! And I'm doing the laundry, cleaned the upstairs bathroom floor, all of the above tasks done while slightly hung-over.

Yes, we went out again last night to a little country bar that had a benefit and karaoke singing. It was really fun and I didn't get home until nearly 5:00 a.m. Now that I'm sitting, I don't feel so good. Must keep active! Have a great rest of your weekend!

5 Comments:

Blogger Fizzy said...

you did all that with a hangover!!!! WOW that is impressive!

did the ferrets go in the shower with you? or have I read that wrong

1:04 PM  
Blogger Rainypete said...

Showered with praise I have heard of, but showered with ferrets?? Sounds painful.

Sounds like a crazy go of things. I hope you sleep well.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

wow 5am, you dirty stop out...lol

glad you had a great weekend and still had all that energy to do stuff in the garden...

:0)

2:36 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

This is too wierd! I had a helluva hangover myself yesterday and yet I still went and helped my friend paint her new house. I was fine while painting but the minute I stopped I felt sick again.

8:22 AM  
Blogger sumo said...

Sorry to hear the job didn't go through. But, you have been feeling better about your job with the new assistant...better luck next time around. I love Ricky...he's a doll.

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home