Friday, March 10, 2006

Tagged by Aims

I was tagged by Aims to do the seven fave song meme. Thought I wouldn't have time before work but it was very easy to think of seven songs I adore! I forgot how to do the link thing though, sorry Aims!

Fave Seven Songs

Call Me, by Blondie. This song reminds me of a past time, not of any particular memory, but of a feeling. It’s also a great turn-up-full-volume-and-sing-around road trip song, like many of my favorites. I like a lot of Blondie songs.

Smells Like Teen Spirit, Nirvana. Hard to pick a favorite of theirs, I like many.

Bananafishbones, Cure, hard to pick a favorite of theirs, too. The Top CD is my favorite and I like most of the songs on it. But I love love love this crazy song and can play it three times in a row (to everyone else’s annoyance). The weird lyrics are great, too.

With or Without You, U2

Tell It To My Heart, Taylor Dane

My Sharona, The Knack. Great party music.

I Can’t Get No Satisfaction, the Stones. I like a lot of theirs.

Cocaine, Eric Clapton

This Corrosion, Vision Thing, Sisters of Mercy. I like most of their songs.

Bring Me To Life, Tourniquet, Evanescence. Oooh, I like so many of theirs!

Well, that was more than seven songs, ooops. Anyone else who wants can play, but I think many of you have already done this one.

It's FRIDAY! Have a good one!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great. I love Nirvana & Eric Clapton - I can't believe I didn't put one of theres in mine!
Don't worry about the link thingy!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

You KNOW I'm an Evanescence junkie!!! :)

And Blondie's "Call Me" is an excellent pick!!! :)

7:47 AM  
Blogger Grant said...

What, no Slayer? How can any list be complete without death metal?

9:54 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

How could anyone not like My Sharonna?!

Have a top weekend :o)

10:41 PM  
Blogger sumo said...

I can't believe you don't have any Rap! Heh heh!

12:34 AM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

ooh i love my sharona...i will be humming it all day now...lol

love the other choices too, have a great weekend...

:0)

2:35 AM  
Blogger An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

hot damn you have good taste in music! :D

xxxxxxxxxxx

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great choice on the With or Without You by U2, it's one of my favs as well.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

Clapton and the stones and U2 and ... WOW pity we live so far apart we could have a great party

Hope you had a good weekend

2:13 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

sorry but My Sharona is on the top worst list for me, but I can listen to Evanescence all day, and I have. And I will.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

Oh yes Eric clapton. Its been awhile. Liked you choices and so what if there is more than seven. I bet you could come up with more.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Loved your choices...I got tagged with this one too...I really must do something about it soon. I don't suppose it will matter if some of us have the same songs eh? lol

3:14 AM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

Yay! Another listy thing. God I really must be aging terribly... there were three on here I've never heard. But then, I live under a rock, so that explains it.

(this now makes FOUR tries with the word verification on this comment) Grrrrr

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home