Monday, December 26, 2005

Things to do

Well, hope you all had a great day yesterday! I'm having a pretty good day today, so far. Not having to go into work is the major reason it's so good! Yay, a day off, and it's a Monday! I LIKE this Monday. OK, I don't want to get too carried away with all the joy and freedom, after all, tomorrow will be a "Monday" and a work day.....That's not a joy to consider.

I've had a great morning so far. Let's see what I've done up to now:

Got enough sleep. For once. Wow, does it ever feel good! Had forgotten that nice, really rested feeling.

Filled the jeep with gasoline. After two trips out to my Mom's, the tank was getting low.

Bought some milk.

"Fixed" breakfast by just rolling down the car window. (Yes, it was fast food, of course.)

Ate breakfast while blogging. What a way to spend the morning!

Had TWO cups of coffee. I think I need to get back on the one-cup wagon. (or is it off the wagon? Remember that Seinfeld episode?)

Did not meditate. Need to get back on (or off?) the wagon for this one, too.


Still on the agenda for today:

Grocery shop

Cook a decent dinner

Go to the discount store (hope it won't be crowded now)

Buy more ferret food. I usually buy three different types and switch them. The poor little guys can't eat any people food so I try to make their meals more interesting.

Fill out the civil service job application.

Hunt online for jobs.

Hunt online for apartments.


Well, guess I still have lots of things left to do! Have a great Monday!

14 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Wow! I still haven't had my coffee and I'm starting withdrawls! You've had two cups and I'm jealous.

Wasn't it GLORIOUS to sleep in this morning KNOWING that when you did get up that there wasn't anything to do?!

11:20 AM  
Blogger ...just-rambling... said...

You just made me realize that I have never had breakfast from a drive-in window. How was breakfast? Did you make it to the discount store? Was it just as crowded as the week before Christmas?

2:43 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Enjoy your day off, PB. Happy job hunting!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Hi just passing through..I saw your link on Michelle's blog and I luved the name.

"Ate breakfast while blogging."

I thought we all do that..LOL

3:49 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL @ "Breakfast"..too funny!
You sound very refreshed PBS, i hope the discount store didn't take away that refreshed feeling...the stores are crazy here just crazy.
Keep up that job hunting PBS, who ever hires you is on a winner :o)

4:28 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Glad to hear your Monday went so well!

Hope your Tuesday is just as fine (although they rarely are, are they!!!)

Have a great day! :)

7:04 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Dump everything else on your to do list and fill out the public service application...everythinhg else will get taken care of one way or another. Happy post-holiday.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Martini Love said...

Very busy Monday you had.. I love how you "fixed" breakfast haha!

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the job hunting is going better than mine mate! Hope you had a lovely Christmas too!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Mr G said...

gee, girl, you do face monday full of energy... most people are just waiting for tuesday to arrive...

3:55 PM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

Wow what a busy bee. I am glad you got a good sleep. You sound so relaxed. I wish we could do drive in breakfast.... But then I would need a car to drive to do the drive in .lol :)
I hope the rest of the day was as productive. Look after yourself. I am going away for a few days so I will wish you Happy New Year now

Look after yourself and I hope you have a Happy and Wonderful New year

6:55 PM  
Blogger Rainypete said...

Glad you were able to fix your breakfast, although you never said what was wrong with it!

I envy your self control at only two cups of coffee. I'm trying to get down to two pots!!

11:44 PM  
Blogger dot said...

Sounds like you had a great day off yesterday. I'm late in reading, as usual.

I hope the rest of the week is good for you. =)

1:14 AM  
Blogger sumo said...

Sleeping in is good...real good. Glad you got to do it for a change. You'll be working on your new years resolution in just a few days...go for more sleep.

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home