Friday, October 21, 2005

Hey, I’m back

I’m back, exhausted but back home and getting ready for work today. The plane got in at 10:10 last night, which doesn’t sound that late but by the time I actually got home and settled down, it was past midnight. The convention was mostly fun, with a few stresses along the way, of course, like any large event. The good part is that I’ll get a lot of overtime pay!

Haven’t even checked my E-mail yet for any good jokes or newsy notes. I missed all of you--and my normal life! Of course it wasn't too normal for the past many weeks with the long work hours. But now that's done, and I'm back to a mere 8-hour work day, yay! And Happy Friday to you!

13 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Welcome back!! We missed you too :o)

6:37 AM  
Blogger dan said...

i don't envy you checking your email after a week.

my mail box would explode after a week of not checking.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Glad you are back. Can't wait to hear about your trip..

7:03 AM  
Blogger Martini Love said...

Good to see your back but right back to work, really someone should kidnap you and set you on a desert island for a week :)

Happy Friday, at least you'll be making some extra money, that is always good!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

And I missed you too. Thank you so much for your kind words.

8:24 AM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

welcome back!

9:11 AM  
Blogger katie said...

Welcome back!! You have to work today? Shouldn't you get some sort of day off?
Hopefully the days goes quickly.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

hey you're email is full full full last time I tried, i'm off to try again now...

glad you are back...can't wait to hear more about your trip

:0)

11:51 AM  
Blogger glomgold said...

Good to hear. Some weekend rest should do you well.

3:35 PM  
Blogger sumo said...

We want all the details. And what was the food like...any good dessets?

11:18 PM  
Blogger mosta said...

Interesting blog...I pine for more spine

4:28 AM  
Blogger Walker said...

Welcome back
Good to here there was fun in this trip.
Have a nice weekend

5:04 AM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

Glad you're back safe and sound. I'm sure you have plenty of stories about a week long trip!

(how you return so late at night and then make it to work the next day, just slays me!)

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home