Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday is here

We had a very warm weekend, up into the 40's and the snow piles are melting. I can hear the water dripping in the "pit" in the basement and the sump pump has been running. So far so good and it's worked well.

I had quite a restless night. The time just doesn't feel right. I woke up a lot, the last being at 3:00 AM--and I didn't get back to sleep. Now, Monday is here, the coffee is on and I'm going to collect the two ferrets to bring them into the bathroom while I shower. Have a good Monday and start to your week!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Monday!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Happy Monday is one of those oxymoron things, right? There's no such thing as a Happy Monday (unless you don't have to go to work!)

;)

10:17 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Ok..maybe this is a stupid question...but why do you bring the ferrets into the bathroom with you when you shower?

7:23 PM  
Blogger sumo said...

I hope the rest of the week improves from what I experienced today. But good luck to you at the office.

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home