Friday, February 23, 2007

Run long

Oh, it's Friday, Friday, Friday at last! Hard to believe this has been a short week, sure didn't feel like it. I'm starting to get a lot of calls from people wanting to sign up for our upcoming convention so yesterday was quite busy.

Yesterday was busy, but it was also long. The meetings took two hours longer than scheduled so I had to stay later. It was a good day for catching up a couple of things though, between phone calls. Today is the last day of the meetings. I'm hoping they won't run long like yesterday.

Have a good day and a great weekend!

8 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Well, I had to work ALL five days this week (no short week for me!) Glad it was a short week for you though...and VERY glad it's over and I can sleep in tomorrow! ;)

6:56 AM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

You'll probably be okay; things tend not to run too late on Fridays.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Dale said...

Ah yes. I remember weekends -- those days when I didn't go to work.

Enjoy, PB! Don't you wish every week was short?

1:55 PM  
Blogger katie said...

Ugg. I'm with you, this week seems to have dragged a bit. Have a great weekend!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

I LOVE that feeling when you wake up at 3 in the morning and realize that it is a weekend morning and that the alarm is not going to go off in 3 hours!!!

Happy weekend....

9:03 PM  
Blogger sumo said...

Have a good weekend too.

3:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a hectic job. I admire you for sticking to it and hope you have a blast this weekend!

10:49 AM  
Blogger dan said...

woohooo!!! i have the internet again!!!!

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home