Monday, February 19, 2007

Off today!

Yay yay, off today! Presidents are indeed good for something. I stayed up late and slept in. Just got up about a half hour ago, in fact. Had some good dreams too, but not as good as yesterday. I'm meeting a friend for lunch at 10:00 so have to get busy with showering with the ferrets and taking care of the other animals. It usually takes me two hours to leave the house in the morning.

Yesterday I went to see if those fluffy heart pillows were on sale--and they were all gone, sniff. I did find a couple of heart mugs when I went to the dollar store with my Mom on Saturday.

I was thinking of seeing a movie this afternoon. Saw "Night at the Museum" yesterday, a cute and harmless movie. I was thinking of maybe seeing that one with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore (I like her) "Music and Lyrics". Has anyone seen it yet? Happy Day to you!

4 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Haven't seen Music and Lyrics. But, we recently saw Children of Men and it was terrible. We liked Babel, though.

I will see anything with Cate Blanchett in it. Anything.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Salha said...

Oh!! I can't wait for Music & Lyrics. Have fun on ur off day

3:35 AM  
Blogger sumo said...

Have a good day...

4:48 AM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

I can't wait to see that movie (Music and Lyrics) either! I might take my daughter to see it. It could make for a great afternoon out for us two - lately we've done breakfast and lunch together but I need to cut back on the calories.

Glad you had the day off yesterday!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home