Sunday, February 18, 2007

I met the man of my dreams

Last night I met the man of my dreams. Went I got home from taking my Mom out, SLA had called and left me a message that she couldn't go out as we had planned. So I was online researching Sugar Gliders when there was a knock at my door. It was SLA, who had decided that she wanted to go out to eat, at least. She wasn't able to call me, of course, because I have dial up and the line was busy. So we went to a bar and had a drink and a fish special. Then I went home and went to bed early to catch up on 4 or 5 hours per night of sleep all this past week.

I had several of the nicest, coolest dreams and in the last one I met a guy who had come out with the team from DC to meet with us at work. He was dark-haired, very attractive and his name was Dieter (I'm probably spelling it wrong). We were flirting during the day and by the time we were going out after work, I could tell he was interested. One of my former bosses from another job also was with the team but she didn't go out with us. There was a weird spot in the dream where we all camped out on a hill in the rain, but then it was back to after-work. We went to a bar in a mall and they kept changing our chairs and our beers. They poured my beer into another glass and I wasn't sure which was mine.

I had to make sure I sat by him all the time, through all the switches. We were walking down a hallway, alone together and I asked, "Would you settle for me?" which might seem like an odd, overly humble thing to say, but like my first husband, the gorgeous girls were always hanging all over him, trying to pick him up. There was a long, rather awkward pause (for me) and he laughed and said, "Of course! And it's not settling." So then we were a couple and went back to sit at the bar. Later we were wandering the mall and he had an artist do a painting of me.

Turns out that he wasn't really settling at all, as the dream me was very attractive, dark-haired and named Pam, which I didn't know until I saw the painting of "me". There was a whole lot more to the dream, which I'm not telling, but it turns out that he was a twin and the twin was an evil twin, of course.

Unfortunately I woke up this morning and lost my dream man. But at least I met the man of my dreams, or rather the man IN my dreams! Happy dreaming to you!

7 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Holy Cannoli, batwoman.

I never get those good dreams. I get the ones where I am babysitting fourteen toddlers and one of them escapes into a basement and Voldemort is down there waiting for me.

Just another night on Elm street.....

12:11 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

nice effort, dreamwise. wishing you as much luck in real life...

10:23 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Ooooooo, you can't do that to me PBS! I need more information LOL.
I'm really attractive in my dreams too :o)

4:26 AM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

Nice dreams.
I still never remember mine :(
I have put some more pics up today

(your word verifciation today is bleeepdf!)

5:40 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I LOVE having nice dreams like that...it can affect my whole day! ;)

7:01 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

I'm still so jealous that you remember your dreams so vividly. I still don't remember mine at all.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

Corrr! Lucky you! Although I live with the man of my dreams, sometimes it's nice to dream of somebody wonderful too!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home