Monday, February 05, 2007

I didn't lose my cookies at the game

I felt much better by Super Bowl time, which was lucky. That headache was a doozy and I still have it a little, but not enough to make my stomach sick, like most of yesterday. I used to have migraines but hadn't for many years. I think that may have been one, because it was only on one side of my head, all the way from front to back but only on the left side. Anyway, I sure can't say that I'm seldom sick anymore!

The Super Bowl party was fun but I can't say the game was great. Oh the Bears started off like a house on fire but their famous defense didn't hold up to the Colts. But I sort of like the Colts too, so that was OK, just wish it had been a better, more exciting game. Most of the Super Bowl food got eaten but people didn't like my cookies, for some reason. They wouldn't even take them to eat later! So, Hmmmph, I'm bringing them to work today to get rid of them. I knew work was good for something (besides the obvious--the paycheck!) Have a Monday!

6 Comments:

Blogger deni said...

Too bad you weren't feeling so well.

Hubby had the game on, I was watching it but fell asleep by the end of the first quarter.

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were your cookies the extra-gingery kind? Like "gingernuts?" I LOVE those but find most Americans prefer "ginger" cookies to really taste like gragham crackers. Ew. Give me some "whew! that's ginger!" biscuits and I'm a happy girl. : )

8:03 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

The food all sounds good. I probably would not like the cookies either though...sorry! I just don't like ginger snaps. I could eat my weight in your other food though.

I was proud that I made it to the 3rd quarter before falling asleep. I didn't know who won until Bob and Tom said it on the radio this morning.

I hope your head starts feeling better.

10:13 AM  
Blogger katie said...

I think your cookies sound good. Glad that your headache went away.

3:17 PM  
Blogger magicfingers said...

Hope you get better quick PB
I would take a few cookies. I can't imagine them being bad.
Who doesn't want a good cookie.
I watched all the game. Halftime was great. Prince has still got it.
Rain and all

9:42 PM  
Blogger sumo said...

Glad to hear you managed to get better. I didn't watch it of course...I never do...but I'm sorry I missed Prince that's for sure!

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home