Thursday, May 04, 2006

13 Things and my superpower!

Stolen shamelssly from Magpie...

Thirteen things on my desk around the computer:

1. Black cup of coffee that says, "You're Fired" in red lettering, nearly empty
2. Elmers Rubber Cement
3. Box of 72 Crayons
4. Bottle of Sally Hanson Miracle Nailgrowth Salon Strength
5. Dasani bottled water, nearly full
6. Citrus lipbalm
7. Vanilla lipbalm
8. Large green paperclip-almost as large as my hand
9. Go Active pedometer
10. Boston 3-hole paper punch
11. Lord Vishnu's Love Handles book to return to the library
12. White Lotus perfumed oil
13. Lots of pens (I count six, and some may be hiding under the keyboard)

The CPA was super again last night. When I have more time I'll write about it a little. Thanks to Magpie for the great and quick posting idea! It didn't take me long to just look around my computer and write down what's there, no thought required.

Speaking of thought, Stacy the Peanut Queen has blessed me with a wonderful one. I have a SUPERPOWER!!! In her posting today she talked about having a superpower and that invisibility would be a good one to have. Well, I have had it since childhood and have never regarded it as a superpower before! Now I'll be properly grateful; not everyone is blessed with a superpower! Have a good Thursday!

8 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Honestly, I sometimes have that superpower...but not at the right moments!!! ;)

Great blog idea though...I'll have to steal it! :)

6:56 AM  
Blogger gal artist said...

OH, I want a super power too!!

I am highly jealous!! :)

7:45 AM  
Blogger katie said...

What exactly does the large green paper clip do?!?

11:05 AM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

Ugghhh! I was looking for Sally Hansen stuff today with no luck. And six pens? That's more than I would find all through my house!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm with Stacy...I have that superpower too sometimes....would be helpful of course if we could pick and choose the times it happened though lol

I'm really enjoying reading what you lot have all round your PC's...doesn't make me feel like I'm such a mess after all.

Great news about your Mum getting an apartment. Yay!!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

good apartment news. and very restrained computer-keeping. I can see 12 pens from my keyboard, and I know Dave has another stash somewhere---how weird is that when I never seem to write on paper from one month to another...

7:39 PM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

love your answers, and i might just have to get a box of crayons now, i love colouring books...lol

i would love a superpower, will have to think that one over a bit...

:0)

2:12 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

This was a fun post PBS :o)
You have some cool things on your desk, i want your paper clip!!

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home