Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Gone again soon

Wow, early tomorrow I am flying to Cleveland for another work trip. It seems like I’ve barely landed from DC. This will be a short trip, though, I’ll be back again on Friday (and at work trying to catch up).

Speaking up catching up, I still didn't catch up with my sleep. My son woke me up before 4:00 a.m. to check for northern lights. Apparently someone online, not too far away said they were awesome. But nothing when we looked. The grass was all wet and it was kind of cold but the stars and moon were pretty. There are too many close trees in the north for us to get a really good look at that part of the sky.










Your Political Profile



Overall: 15% Conservative, 85% Liberal

Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal




from my E-mail
ACTS 2:38
An elderly woman had just returned to her home from an evening of Church services when an intruder startled her© She caught the man in the act of robbing her home of its valuables and yelled, "Stop! Acts 2:38!" ¥Repent and be baptized, every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

The burglar stopped in his tracks.

The woman calmly called the police and explained what she had done.

As the officer cuffed the man to take him in, he asked the burglar,
"Why did you just stand there? All the old lady did was yell a scripture at you?" "Scripture?" replied the burglar, "She said she had an Axe and Two 38's!"

Yeah, I knew I'd be mostly liberal even though that seems to be a dirty word in many places nowadays! Have a great day!

11 Comments:

Blogger Fizzy said...

Another trip!Do you get airmiles with all this travel?

I would have loved to have seen the northern lights.

I thought I had commented on your previous posts but soem have changed so I have commented again.... still upset that I am not a duck;) have a good trip

6:10 AM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

wow another trip so soon, i hope you remember your sensible shoes...lol

i would love to see the northern lights, the b&b we stayed in Alaska had a special viewing room but obviously it was the wrong time of year...

have a great time on your trip...

:0)

6:38 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Gone again, huh? You are one busy lady!!!

Take care! :)

6:51 AM  
Blogger dan said...

i am not too surprised with this:
Your Political Profile
Overall: 20% Conservative, 80% Liberal
Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

7:37 AM  
Blogger Grant said...

Filthy liberal swine! You should all fall to your knees and open your hearts to Jesus, Elvis, and George Bush. Your heathen ways will tee hee hee...okay, I couldn't keep a straight face long enough to get that out.

Enjoy your trip. Don't crash the plane into anything. :p

9:23 AM  
Blogger gal artist said...

Have a safe trip!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Martini Love said...

I wish I could be traveling for work well enjoy your time away!

10:06 AM  
Blogger katie said...

Out of town again? I hope you like hotels! I never get to see any of the cool things happening with the sky/stars. I do always try and look though.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

I was so delighted to see a picture! You look lovely, althoughlI did wonder about the hat, but luckily that was explained.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

You getaround with your job. I hope you get some fun time.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

My goodness, you are a social butterfly! I knew you would be Liberal too :)
Stay safe and enjoy yourself!

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home