Thursday, January 24, 2008

I can just look at him for hours



Here is Odin Richard not liking his new carseat. His grandfather and stepgrandmother bought it for him. I can just look at him and everything is all right. All's right with the world when I remember his soft, warm skin and lovely baby scent. I didn't have a clue how I was going to pay the mortgage this month but then an insurance check came a day ago. It's supposed to be used to pay for all those tests last summer and the physical therapy. Oh well, I'm in the moment and all is well! Hope all goes well with you, also. If I stop clogging up my dial-up with uploading photos, maybe I'd actually have time to read your blogs. I miss you!

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Walker said...

Ah he'll get used to it.
That's acute picture of him.

This is what it’s all about, life.
We spend so much time worrying about bills, work, the house, relationships….we forget that it’s all about life and living.
The little things in life that makes you smile inside, like your new grandson.
And mailmen that bring cheques in the mail.
Have a nice day

7:10 AM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

Awww, look at those little feet- he's beautiful!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I wish I could smell him through the computer screen unless of course he has a dirty diaper then I will choose to admire from a distance....lol.

Seriously, I love that new baby smell and their skin is like silk. You just enjoy your photos of the new joy in your life. Our blogs will still be here when you're ready.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't worry about the blogs. He's going to grow up fast. Spend your time with him while he's still this size.

12:46 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oh yes...little Odin looks a mite pissy in that picture! ;)

He really is beautiful...even when he's mad! ;)

6:57 AM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Yes, I know about sitting around staring at the grandkid. Enjoy.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

Congratualtions PBS. He is beautiful. I like the name, never heard it before. Wonderful
Enjoy your self

1:19 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

I'm so glad to have caught up and seen the pictures of Odin Richard. There really is nothing like the restorative power of a grandchild. I think you made a forward-looking decision to keep your annual appointment and I wish you luck with the co-op. We lived in a co=op for almost 10 years and there' s somethimg very satisfying about it

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they change so quickly.. hope he gets used to that car seat! do enjoy...they grow so quickly

5:35 AM  
Blogger Walker said...

You've been gone for awhile I hope everything is well with you

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home