Friday, July 13, 2007

The bright side

Fun, fun, I'm going to the doctor today. I worked a bit extra here and there this week to make up the time in advance at work. It's for the regular check-up thing, but they also run blood tests and stuff, so it will take most of the afternoon.

The former temp was gone Tues afternoon, Wed afternoon and all of yesterday. Yes, she had good reasons to be gone, but it certainly happens a lot! I wouldn't care, but I have to step up and do parts of her job while she's out. For one thing, she's the receptionist, so I have to deal with visitors and deliveries while she's gone. She also mails out packages and such, so I also have to take care of that. Guess I should just be glad that I don't have to do all of that, all of the time, like before we hired her. Oh, and while I'm looking on the bright side here--it's Friday!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Yes indeedy...it is Friday! Thank goodness!!!! Hope you have a good weekend.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

TGIF! :)

Enjoy your weekend.~

9:02 AM  
Blogger deni said...

I hope you got a clean bill of health from the doctor, what a way to start the weekend though, huh?

5:20 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

I always panic when getting checkups. I'm always sure that they are going to find some exotic disease..

And it is always fine.

Enjoy your weekend.

12:02 PM  
Blogger dan said...

happy sunday and good luck with the tests

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home