Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Flying out

Just a quick note, and for once I really need to be quick! I have to leave for work in about three minutes. I have my first house showing tonight already! Very cool and I'm excited about it. The timing is a bit bad because I had my two suitcases and clothing strewn about my bedroom and had to just stuff the clothes in and tuck the cases under the bed. We're flying out early tomorrow for the convention and I won't be back home until May 25th.

Like I keep telling my friends and family, it's no vacation. We start at 5 or 6 a.m. and put in 15 hours a day on our feet. Out of the plane window, the cab window, and the hotel window are usually all of the sightseeing that we will have time to do. But it's for work and they're paying us, so we couldn't expect to get paid to go on vacation! Then, while I'm away, the realtor is having an open house here on Sunday. I have high hopes of finding a good home for the house, like I did for the ferrets. I dug around in the garden a little last night when I came home (late) from work. It was kind of bittersweet, as I really love those raised garden beds. Have a great day and a good week, and next!

12 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Fingers crossed. Toes too......

7:34 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

There you are! I was wondering where you'd gotten to!

And you sounds like you've been one busy bee lately!!! yikes! :)

10:25 AM  
Blogger Walker said...

Open house that fast wow.
I wish you luck on selling the house.

15 hours on your feet yikes.
I hope you get some rest and maybe a little guy seeing umm I mean site seeing

Have a nice day

10:40 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Does this mean we won't hear from you again until after the 25th?

I wish you luck on the house and the convention. Try to have fun!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sending you Good Vibes!!! :)

8:54 PM  
Blogger Memphis said...

We're looking to buy a house. Maybe we could buy yours?

9:43 PM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

Oh so much has happened for you ... I am sorry that you are having ot move. Sometimes we just have to listen to common sense.

I have been a bad blogger too lately, it must be in the air.
I have had to put a password thingmebob on my blog at the moment I really miss your visits if you could send me your e-mail (fizzyfizz1@gmail.com)I will send you an invite.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Goodluck!!!!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Dale said...

Good luck, PB! And don't let them drive you too hard on your trip. Changes ahead for you. Exciting, innit?

9:10 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I hope all went well for you, hun.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Could you e-mail me? I want to send you an invite...I had to make my blog private.

6:32 AM  
Blogger deni said...

I haven't been around much either. I was surprised to read that you are selling your house, and that you gave up your beloved ferrets!

Well, I hope things are going well for you, and that you don't work to hard at the convention.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home