Monday, April 16, 2007

The start of a good week

Well, it was a really fantastic week last week, and I'm hoping this week will be the same. Some of the highlights:
  • My son called
  • Payday
  • Went out to eat with our (former) temp and had a really fun time, then
  • Went to the Home Show with Amanda and Anton. Actually this deserves a couple of sentences. We looked at every booth there, I think, and then rested by sitting in the bleachers and listened to a band playing old Beatles songs, and then a band called, "Almost Abba" guess what they played? I liked the Beatles band better.
  • Saturday with Mom
  • Wonderful Sunday of church, walking, grocery shopping and relaxing

I also got sick last week and thus last half of my overtime. Overtime only counts for regular time, not sick or vacation, so I toughed it out as long as possible (three hours) and then went home and slept for the rest of the day. At 5:30 I got up and had tea and toast, stayed up until around 7 or so, went back to bed and slept until morning. But the sleeping threw it off, as I've been find ever since then.

I just realized that I need to find a ferret-sitter for the week I'm going to be gone for work. Yikes! Wonder how I do that? Have a good Monday and start to your week!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

That does sound like a good week. Too bad you didn't have "found ferret-sitter" on your list.

10:45 PM  
Blogger sumo said...

To bad we live so far apart...I'd love to do it.

4:06 AM  
Blogger katie said...

hmmm. Can't say that I've ever seen an advertised ferret sitter!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Um...ferret sitting? They scare me, I'm ashamed to admit. It is all that speedy sliding along walls. I get all jumpy.

I'm glad you are better. Most people don't realize that they really, really need to sleep it off. Sleep helps the body fight. It's always better to give into it than fight it.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

Sounds like a good and busy week.
I'm glad you are feeling better.
Good luck on the ferret sitter, how about your mom?

Have a nice day

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home