Saturday, February 10, 2007

To-Buy List

It's a nice sunny Saturday and already I've gotten two loads of clothes washed. But not dried. The dryer isn't working well and takes 20-25 times to dry a load! So it takes me, oh, about a day or so to dry a load of clothes! Still, it's much better than taking the darn things to a laundromat.

I've just sat down after cleaning the kitchen floor, doing the dishes, taking care of the animals, etc. and am listening to Nelly Furtado right now. I just burned the CD from a borrowed stack. The Black Eyed Peas are in the stack, too. Quiet Co-worker has an IPod with 1800 songs on it already. I want one of those! But first a dryer that works and a laptop would be good. Those are the first two items on a long To-Buy List.

Do you have a To-Buy List? What's on your list?

7 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

This laptop of mine desperately needs more memory. When I run Photoshop witha very large file, it tends to shut itself off.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

I want a new dishwasher that will make my dishes get CLEAN. The one we have now can only be set on light load and then it cleans haphazardly.

I'd also like a four wheel drive car so that I can get around without having an anxiety attack in this godforsaken state of snow and ice.

oh...and world peace.

2:21 PM  
Blogger magicfingers said...

for sure.
I have an ongoing list all the time. Some of the things on it are quite old. Seems something more important always jumps in first place.
I would like a different computer desk. I really liked this one when I got it. But you know how it goes, needs change and I think I would like to have a corner desk. This way I could have a writing area plus a pc area. Maybe even a place for a few photos are knic knacs. This desk has grown too small.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

I'm trying to forget my list for awhile and just concentrate on our trip next month. Although, I really need some new tennis shoes to take with me!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

My to buy list is getting longer and longer. The children new school shoes (the majority of children in the UK wear a school uniform to school and it usually involves buying proper shoes... no trainers)
my house needs loads spending on it...
Way down at the the bottom of the list is a new laptop - one that is mine and not borrowed

12:56 PM  
Blogger BarbaraMG said...

I need new (or second-hand) table and chairs. My kids and I have nowhere to sit because there are only 2 chairs and one of them os very wobbly. I am hoping to get one at the Salvation Army in a couple of months. I am also saving up for a mini trampoline so I can exercise.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

PBS i have a to buy list...its a million miles long! I just indulged in a new sewing machine so i guess anything else on my list will have to wait.

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home