Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Huh?

Where are you? Blogger seems to have eaten my links. That's how I find my favorite blogs and bloggers to read! So if I've missed you, sorry about that.

I hope it's just temporary. I think it's an evil trick to make me try the new Beta Blogger, or whatever it's called. I have an old Google (I had first typed "Goggle, ha ha!) account in which I don't remember the password nor the E-mail that I linked it to (or the password to that old E-mail)! So at this point I can't change to the new version or I won't be able to access my blog!

Happy Thanksgiving!

9 Comments:

Blogger Fizzy said...

Yay the links are back
When I moved over "they" (I mean blogger) seemed to recognise my yahoo e-mail and just let me use that.
I like the new version it is really easy to play around with and add pictures etc. however everytime I close an IE page I have to sign in again which is why I have been just leaving a link on comments.

Happy A good thanksgiving tomorrow.
Xx Fizzy xX

3:31 PM  
Blogger sumo said...

It happens to me frequently. Happy Thanksgiving with your family...I assume you will be traveling to your mothers or brothers home. Give the details...

4:47 AM  
Blogger gal artist said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

When my links disapear, I go to my template and just republish my blog and they come back.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Happy Thanksgiving..Have a great day! :)

8:20 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Huh?ppy thanksgiving.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Walker said...

Blogger has been acting up a bit but I do see your links back :)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving :)

3:33 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

I've been thinking of switching, but if I'm not happy with it, I won't be able to switch back. I think I'll stay with the old version a while longer.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Nigel G Mitchell said...

I wouldn't go for Blogger Beta just yet. It's not that stable. But I do like the built-in labels.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hope you had a super Thanksgiving PBS :o)

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home