Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A horse race




You're a Horse!

Versatile, powerful, and true, you have quite a reputation for hard
work and a certain unbridled spirit. Many look up to you as an example of what
people can really become, though somewhere deep down, you admit to feeling a little
bit broken. You hate racing, but are still exceptionally good at it. Beware broken
legs, dog food, and glue. If your name is Ed, you do a surprising amount of
talking.



Take the Animal Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



Well, enough of that. I'm still eagerly awaiting to see who has won the Governor's race in my old state. It was neck in neck, a real horse race when I went to bed at midnight. Getting up this morning was hard, but I had a couple of cool dreams after putting on the snooze button twice! I normally never use that button but after several nights of getting to bed late, it just seemed like the thing to do--and getting up out of bed did not.

The new office location has a huge advantage in the off-tourist season, free parking across the street! It's a real luxury to not have to leave home so early in order to find parking, and then walk to the office.

Speaking of walking, son and I walked to the polls after work last night. It was pouring rain but I like "weather" when dressed appropriately. I had to go with him because he wasn't registered yet and also hadn't received his new driver's license yet either. So we did our part for our new state and the election seems to have turned out well, except for the last three questions at the end. One of the questions had to do with reinstating the death penalty in our state and another was the marriage question. When I went to bed last night it looked like all three were winning with "yes" votes.

I'm going to leave you now despite the fact I want to catch up on blog-reading, and go turn the TV on to see how it all came down. Have a great day!

6 Comments:

Blogger Fizzy said...

You're a Tuna!
While most people consider you to be tiny, you're actually quite large. You like to run around in large groups, but other large groups have spent endless time and energy trying to track you down. It seems that all that has come of this is a great deal of peril for you and collateral damage for those around you. All this drama and emotion leaves you a bit crazy and paranoid. So much so that you ceaselessly seem to have a song about bumblebees stuck in your head...


Enough siad there!
It is midday here in the UK I have had the radio on all morning and it is huge news here.... all very interesting

6:26 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

You're a Dragon!
Noble, regal, and highly misunderstood, you're a bit of a loner at heart. You like caves, the sky, and other vast expanses of air where you can blow off steam. You and people like you got a lot more respect in the old days, but now your type only shows up in songs about young children. They're the only people who really believe in your potential. As long as you believe in yourself, and don't breathe directly at anyone, you'll be okay. You have a strange liking for string and sealing-wax.

I like it...I think I'll go with it.

Hope the elections turned out the way you wanted them to.

8:35 AM  
Blogger sumo said...

Today is a very good day!

3:28 PM  
Blogger katie said...

I'm a butterfly!
How cool!
We had exciting elections here in Missouri, and some important issues. Election day is nice, but the day after is such a relief. No more commercials!!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

that silly quiz said I was a rabbit....humph, it made me wriggle my nose and fluff my tail.

6:21 PM  
Blogger angela marie said...

You don't normally use the snooze button?!? The snooze button is my friend! :)

Good luck with your horse in the elections. (Did you get how cleverly I worked that horse thing into the elections race? I mean, that is pretty awesome for someone...like...me. Um, nevermind.)

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home