Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Fun Music Meme: If Your Life Were a Movie

This meme is way too fun. I've spent too much time on it. It's hard not to listen to the entire song when it comes up. Actually I did it twice, once with my regular playlist and then with the "quieter" playlist. This one is the first one I did. Try it (if you haven't already) the pairings are really pretty funny. It's good entertainment!

Music MemeIF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Opening Credits - "Gold Digger" by Kanye West (yikes!)
Waking Up - "Fergalicious" by Fergie
First Day at School - "Beverly Hills" by Weezer
Falling in Love - "I Wanna ..." by NIN (ha ha, this one's great!)
Fight Song - "She’s in Parties" by Bauhaus
Breaking Up - "Disposable Teens" by Marilyn Manson
Prom - "Temple of Love" by Sisters of Mercy
Life is Good - "Plush" by Stone Temple Pilots
Mental Breakdown - "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath
Driving - "Smoke on the Water" by Led Zeppelin
Flashback - "London Bridges" by Fergie
Getting Back Together - "Brick House" by the Commodores
Wedding - "Don’t Cha" by The Pussycat Dolls (wouldn't THAT be a wedding song?)
Paying the Dues - "Pretty Vegas" by INXS
The Night Before the War - "Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake
Final Battle - "Hips Don’t Lie" by Shakira
Moment of Triumph - "Vertigo" by U2
Death Scene - "Midnight Rider" by Allman Brothers
Funeral Song - "Don’t You Forget About Me" Theme from The Breakfast Club (wow, that would work)
End Credits - "I’m Here for the Party" by Getchen Wilson (I love the ending!)

Doesn't that make you want to try it? We have a three day work week and already it's hump day! Yay, have a good one.

6 Comments:

Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

god i love your taste in music, i can't find that NIN track to download though...???

3:31 PM  
Blogger sumo said...

Don't have an IPOD. I just listen to CD's...I guess I'm not in the loop eh?

5:07 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

no IPod but I'd use yours as soon as you finish with Kanye...

6:48 PM  
Blogger gal artist said...

I will have to remember this one.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

6:45 AM  
Blogger katie said...

I will certainly be borrowing this! Some of them worked pretty well.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey, love your list, some very cool songs on there!

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home