Thursday, October 19, 2006

The mouse is re-powered

It's cold in here this morning. And I finally got some batteries for the mouse so I can use the computer again. We have a drawerful of batteries and none were the right type. The good part is that I pretty much got caught up on sleep, finally.

I've been driving to work, not taking the bus. Only did that once, last Friday, to see how it works. It was just too easy for a normal workday. I missed the crisp (because of the weather) walk to work in the morning. Didn't really miss the walk uphill to my car at the end of the day, though. I'll bus when the weather is really really bad and I don't feel like digging out my car from the snow at 5:30 in the morning and getting it to run!

What is today, Thursday? Have a great day!

5 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

Yep, it's Thursday. I think. I'm so messed up with my schedule the way it is, like tonight, when I go to work it will be Thursday and when I leave it will be Friday, so I never know what day it is.

6:48 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I woke up SO wishing it were Friday!!!

And we have a drawer full of batteries too...most of them are dead but we keep them anyway...JUST in case there's a little juice left in them.

6:59 AM  
Blogger katie said...

I would love to take the bus during bad weather, but the idea of standing in the cold makes me forget about that idea!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

It's hard to give up the convenience of a car, even when it ain't so convenient.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

I'm somewhat envious that you have the option of taking a bus. It's just too...rural here I guess. Although, even if it were an option I'm not sure I would take advantage of it. I'm with A..even when it's not so convenient it's hard to give a car up.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home