Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Today's the day

Today is the big day, interview day! I asked for some time in the morning off, by phone, yesterday afternoon! Even so BZ was suspicious, I think, but too distracted. She and most of my co-workers are gone to the nearby city for a meeting and she was calling to check in. They also call me quite often to retrieve phone numbers and such. So even though they're gone and time is quite flexible for the rest of them (for example, the other co-worker left behind took a two-hour lunch) I needed to tell her that I had "an appointment".

I'm putting together a Kudos book (not calling it that, though) with recommendation letters, E-mails and stuff with praise for me, spanning the past ten years or so. Included is a thank you note I received from a co-worker yesterday. It was a great way to start the week and contained a gift certificate to Starbucks! I'll bring it to the interview but I'm not sure that I'll pull it out. It might be overkill. But I want them to pick me, so I can decide whether or not I want to pick them!

Have a great day and wish me luck!

7 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

Good luck!!!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Ooo...GOOD LUCK!

Keep us posted, please! :)

1:19 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thinking of you, wishing you the best of luck, they'd be crazy not to want you :o)

4:27 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

i hope it all went well!!!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

I've been thinking about you today. Hope all went well, and that there was some mutual attraction. Let us know...

9:39 PM  
Blogger sumo said...

Good vibes coming your way! Look what it did for Ned Lamont!!!

4:10 AM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

I hope it went well, can't wait to hear all about it...

*fingers still firmly crossed*

*hugs*

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home