Tuesday, July 11, 2006

we're here we're here we're here

Wow, that was certainly a long desert and dry spell of no blogging! The move was a move from hell, the worst ever, and I've had a lot of moves. I don't know if I want to re-live it. Probably not. It's better forgotten. Little bits may pop up in my journaling now and then as it was a traumatic event that changed a few of my relationships. But the main thing is that we're here now, in the new house and I love it!

This house has such a nice feeling to it, serene, peaceful, calm, safe, I really like it here. I had no computer connection until tonight. Had no phone for days either. The phone company had to come in to repair the lines before we could even get service hooked up. But I had plenty else to do. The boxes were piled up head-high in the kitchen, the basement and in my room. I've gone through most of them and found pretty much everything we need.

I've missed blogging but got out of the habit. Nevertheless, as soon as the computer was hooked up, I was back! There are a awfully lot of E-mails to check, though, so I may go and do that. I've missed you all and want to catch up, but it will probably take a few days. Hope you had a terrific Tuesday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, i'm the first in the new house!
So glad you are happy and enjoying the new place. Welcome back to the bloggersphere, you were missed :o)

9:23 PM  
Blogger sumo said...

You're back in the saddle I can see. Those boxes can wait...you need a rest.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I'm glad that you have landed. Personally, I will not look forward to moving again.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

yay, sorry to hear it was so traumatic though...glad you like the new place though, you'll have to let me have your new address...

and yes cheers was great, and i sat in Norms seat (there was a little plaque)...

:0)

2:46 AM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

Isn't there some old proverb that says the more traumatic the move, the happier the home will be? Well, there should be!

I wish you loads of happiness in your new place!

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home