Saturday, June 24, 2006

Human Virus Scanner

Hey! Yay! It's Saturday! Pretty corny, but it's hard not to be happy about that. Here's something I stole from another blog. I can't even give proper credit for it as I forgot from where I took it:

Human Virus Scanner
The virus that have infected you will be show here along with their cures, if known.

Viruses you suffer from:

Junkfood
Eat some real food. Something which you can identify the source of every ingredient, not the point of manufacture.

Sci-fi
Stop wearing the stick-on ears.

Gaming
Life is not a game.Roll 3D6. On a 4 or more go out and do something with your life.

Religion
Read "God's Debris" by Scott Adams (yes, the Dilbert guy)

UNIX
Anything this old must be obselete. Go and install a nice modern operating system. I hear MSDOS has come a long way lately.

Discordia
Buy a suit. Invest your money. Eat hotdog buns on a friday.

Windows
Try MacOS X. It's based on UNIX, it has a smoother UI than Windows and it doesn't suck.As an extra feature the boxes look nice.

Politics
Stop caring!

Hippyism
Free love is passe and potentially dangerous, and patchouli smells like cat piss.

Computer Games
Stop staring at the screen and get some fresh air. You should see a doctor about the RSI in your thumbs.

Conspiracy Theory
Face it, the elected government IS in control. Actually that's quite scary.

Environmentalism
Consume more stuff! It's easier to buy new stuff than to recycle.
_____

The above idea of "Human Viruses" is really a clever one. But I think lots more could have been done with it to funny it up. In fact I just reread it and it's NOT that funny, just the idea is so intriguing. Any suggestions for Human Viruses?

7 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

The only one I found funny was 'patchouli smells like cat piss'.

I hate the smell of that stuff.

Egads, how can anyone wear it?

8:53 AM  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

patchouli smells like nasty moldy cat piss!!

How about the I ate to much mcdonalds maury help me leave my house syndrome.
Stop eating five meals that could feed a small country everyday and you could get outchya house on yer own!

4:25 PM  
Blogger xwy said...

lol...I always thought patchouli ~ nasty moldy cat piss! Who actually likes that stuff???!
I'll have to think about this some more. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

Oh man... we are darn complicated huh?!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL, i suffer from a heap of those viruses!

1:30 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Hippyism is a human virus? Then I must be Typhoid Mary, and I think I smell like ginger cookies. only sexier.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your article is very inspiring. You have topped it up with excellent content. This will help me understand things from a fresh outlook.
I would definitely recommend it to my friends as well.

Also, take out sometime to review the best virus scanner for computer
Free Malware Removal Tool. It is a virus, malware and other threat removal application for your PC.
The app deep scans your system and removes infected files with no traces.

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home