Tuesday, November 01, 2005

No jury duty today

Hope you had a great Halloween, with lots of your favorite candy left over! Thanks to all of you who did my quizzy thing yesterday. Did you do one of your own? It’s so fun to write your own questions and answers.

We sat around after receiving our jury instructions. The bailiff came in to tell us that they were negotiating. It turned out that the case didn’t need a jury. But my term of service is still for another week, so could get called in again.

Another meme from Fizzy!
I was going to do it later this week. But decided not to do yet another rant about Bosszila, who told me I need to take vacation time to do jury duty and do the meme instead.

A to Z meme

A - Age of your first kiss: sometime in my teen years.

B - Bands you are listening to right now: Evanescence and Audioslave

C - Crush: The Vegetable Man

D - Dad's name: Ray

E - Easiest person to talk to: Vegetable Man, my other friends are easy to talk to, too.

F - Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: turtle

G - Gummy worms or gummy bears: Both are good.

H - Hometown: up north in US

I - Instruments: clarinet

J - Junior High: I just had elementary and high school, didn’t go to a junior high school, there wasn't one.

K - Kids: son and pseudo son

L - Longest car ride: Northern Wisconsin to Nicaragua, Central America

M - Mom's name: Mom

N - Nicknames: PBS

O - One wish: I only get one?

P - Phobia: elevators, tightly enclosed spaces

Q - Quote: Everthing changes and change is good.

R - Reasons to smile: So many things, weather, friends, family, The Vegetable Man, my paycheck, my jeep, my yard, my pets and more!

S - Scent: Karma oil, Wicked from Gothic Rosary

T - Time you woke up today: 2:30 am

U - Unknown fact about me: Hmmm, I think I’ve pretty much revealed everything about myself (or at least hinted) somewhere in my blogging.

V - Values: Working hard for my money, being honest and kind.

W - Worst luck with: love

X-rays you've had: Leg: playing soccer as a child, my leg turned black
Foot: It was just a sprain, turned black and blue and got so swollen they had to cut my shoe off. Pelvic: It was a female thing

Y - Years since you've been to church: Went to church this year but I don’t go regularly.

Z – Where’s the zzzz? How about what time I went to bed? 11:00 p.m.

Happy Tuesday to you!

11 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I LOVE Evanescence!!! Can't wait for them to come out with their next release (which is early next year, I think).

What the heck were you doing up at 2:30??? That's WAY too early! ;)

6:56 AM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I think you should find an ad/brochure for an effective management course and surreptiously plant on on Boszilla's desk. Or send it to her in the mail. Deny all knowledge of course.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Martini Love said...

Hey our parents have the same names hahaha :)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oh yeah...I may steal this one from you...just so you know...;)

11:01 AM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

2:30am What the blazes is all that about?

Loved your answers PBS, I need to get hold of some evanescence cos you keep going on about it I neeeeeed to hear it

I am off to go and make up my own quiz now.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Bummer, i wish the defendant chose a jury trial! Poo.

Like Anvilclouds idea on effective management...do it!

6:54 PM  
Blogger dot said...

Great meme. Revealing, yet mysterious.

Wow. I'm impressed that you drove to Nicaragua from Wisconsin. That's such a long drive, and through areas that really aren't that safe to drive through, from what I've heard. Have you written about that trip on your blog? If so, I'd like to read it.

Up at 2:30? mmm. Ouch!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

jury duty is just going on forever, huh?

great meme.

9:43 PM  
Blogger sumo said...

You put worst luck with...love...it should have been Bosszilla...ha ha ha!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

How odd, I was SURE I'd already commented on this. Maybe I just read it and then stole as many of your answers as I could for when I post this myself (thanks to the Fizzter) lol

Love the answers by the way, especially M lol

1:48 AM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

i noticed there wasn't a zzzz too...lol

love your answers, i posted mine this morning...

i think on our jury service we have to turn up every day rain or shine, then they tell us they don't need us after we've been sat around for ages...i can't wait...

:0)

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home