Sunday, October 19, 2008

Those Damned Dollies

Just finished a visitation and now need to write the summary and do a billing document. First, I thought I'd blog a bit.

Have you seen the movie "A Scanner Darkly"? Weird animated movie that takes place "seven years from now" and is about an addictive substance called "D" by the same guy as "Blade Runner." If you haven't seen it, be sure to check it out. I got it from the library.

I want one of these!

Damned Dollies

Hard to pick a favorite, maybe Maude. What a great Christmas gift! But it's too early to be thinking of that, we haven't even had Halloween yet.

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Grant said...

I'm dressing up as an I/T guy.

I liked the book better, but the movie was somewhat interesting. I didn't like the way they tried to create a visualization of the suit, though. It would have been better to use an everyman kind of person and keep them out of focus.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

I haven't seen t hat movie but sounds like its right down my alley.
Alot of the movies copming out have some for of animation now., I don't know if that is a good thing or not.
I wasn't crazy about Beowolf even though I like the story of the origional.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like Calliope.

We're prohibited from dressing up at work. So no dress-up for me again this year. I miss the old company where we'd have costume contests.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Good grief! Any one of those dolls would scar me for life. They are the scariest looking things I have ever seen.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

I'm not sure about Halloween just yet. At work we are supposed to be Zombies...pretty appropriate considering I feel like they've worked me until I am a zombie. I have always dressed up in the past but this year I just don't know if I will. I'm just not feeling it yet.

I wanted to be vampires because I'm so hooked on the new HBO show "True Blood" but I was outvoted. :(

PS I sent an invite to your email address for my blog, let me know if you got it.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

I hate Hallowe'en, but I love those Dollies. I'm craving the smoking, beer-drinking one.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home