Thursday, January 04, 2007

The best new diet

This is the best new diet ever, just don't eat. I don't think I've actually lost a pound but certainly feel skinny! I had a meal of plain ramen noodles for dinner, and oh, half a can of cola during the day in a desperate attempt to get caffeine. I'm going to be non-addicted to coffee by the time I'm feeling totally better too. Sadly, I have found that my stomach doesn't want or like coffee or food yet. It must be a separate entity, as the rest of me certainly does like those things!
I should have had those two actions for my New Year's Resolutions. Can I add them on, would that be cheating?

Yesterday at work was hectic. Really hectic and I still felt like crap. But at least it made the day go by really fast and those piles are still waiting for me when I get there today.

Well, that's about it. Guess my brain isn't working well either. It must be the lack of coffee. Have a good one!

10 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

I hope your stomach settles down so you can enjoy a nice big cup of coffee soon!!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Hope you start feeling better soon..

7:04 AM  
Blogger Rurality said...

I was on that diet once. I think it was called the flu! If only they could capture the "I don't want to eat" portion and leave off the other parts...

7:08 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Hey, I blogged about losing weight today. Send that flu bug my way, would you???

(But I'm glad to hear you feel at least a little bit better!) :)

7:42 AM  
Blogger glomgold said...

Uhh, happy new year?
You must have followed NBA player Brent Barry's dieting tips. He recommended the stomach flu.
A good IV drip during a hospital stay is great too!
(hope you feel better soon)

9:48 AM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

Should you really be at work? can;t they see that you are unwell?
Look after yourself

10:00 AM  
Blogger katie said...

Hope that you are feeling better! and of course you can still add resolutions. I always give myself at least 10 days to add new ones!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better now. Being ill is horrible.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

I could use a little stomach flu myself...take a quick 10 pounds off...be home sick for a few days using up some of that 660 hours of sick leave I have...ah yes...it all sounds lovely. Well except the puking and diarrhea part, can I get the flu without that part? If so, send it my way!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yikes, i hope you're feeling better, it sucks throwing up because we end up feeling drained and tired :(

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home