Sunday, October 22, 2006

Fizzy’s meme

This is Fizzy’s meme. She invented this cool meme!

1. Tell me 1 piece of information about yourself that I really should never know:
I used to laugh in my sleep at funny dreams. It freaked my (then) husband out!

2. Tell me 2 colors that you would never ever ever wear:
Hmmm never ever is a long time. I don’t very often wear yellow or mud brown.

3. Tell me 3 things that you love to eat:
Apples are my favorite food. I also really like peanut butter (of course!) and oatmeal.

4. Tell me 4 things that you would never ever serve to a guest at your dinner table:
Raccoon, squirrel, fox or beaver even though we ate a lot of game when I was a child.

5. Tell me 5 things that you keep forgetting to buy from the supermarket:
Light bulbs, face lotion, batteries, orange juice and onions.

6. Tell me 6 things about the Autumn that you love:
The sound of crunching leaves, the beautiful blue autumn sky, the leaves turning color, putting the gardens to bed for the winter, that it means back to school (I loved school) and the beautiful sunrises and sunsets.

7. Tell me 7 things that you value about your family:
Their humor, wit, intelligence, knowledge, independence, manners and common sense.

8. Tell me 8 things that you like to watch on TV:
The Office, Earl, Ugly Betty, Wife Swap, public TV shows like POV, local news, national and international news, garden shows.

9. Tell me 9 things that you loved about school:
Learning new things, books, the desks, the blackboards, seeing and playing with other kids, sports, the bus ride, the meals (yes, much better than at home!) and attention from the teachers.

10. Tell me 10 of the little things that you love about life:
Waking up on a weekend and not having to leap out of bed to get ready for work, walking, hanging out with friends, looking for books in the library, reading, writing, enjoying my house, working in the garden, talking with my son or Mom, a nice hot shower in the morning.

I bought some flower bulbs yesterday, with my Mom (she didn't buy any but wanted to see the feed store) and will probably plant them today. I put up some Halloween decorations yesterday too--and found out I didn't buy or make nearly enough to decorate the house adequately! We've had two nice big pumpkins in the living room for over a week already, though. Have a great Sunday and the rest of your weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Walker said...

Peanut butter and apple on toast.
LOVE eating beaver.
Well come on it was right there i had to say it.
I had dinner at my Ex's parents place once up in the boonies where the bear are scared to go.
I was surved a meat pie that had rabit, bear, dear and yes beaver, but not the beaver i mentioned up there lol
You know after reading Fizzy's meme on other peoples blogs i have already made my shopping list for next week.
Have a nice day

11:56 AM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

Number 4 sounds more like roadkill than game! ;-)

5:15 PM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

Brilliant Answers. I agree with Ms Mac on number 4! ewwwwwww!

I am not an apple fan, they always looks so lovely to eat.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home