Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Five Meme

Deni of Time to Tell has tagged me for this meme:

Fives

5 things in my refrigerator:

1. Lettuce, many different kinds for salad.

2. Yogurt, our dessert around here.

3. Oranges, I like them cold (and that works better for juicing).

4. Strawberries, no they're not in season yet here but were on sale.

5. Several bottles of Point Beer.


5 things in my closet:

1. Fans, two, and I'd better get them out for our predicted 90 degree weather this weekend!

2. Clothes, lots of course.

3. Hula Hoop, bought it for exercise and need to take it out and USE it.

4. Printer, for the computer that hasn't been hooked up yet.

5. Purses, two spare purses. Had many more but got rid of them in the move.


5 things in my purse:

1. Hair clip, so I can clip my hair up when walking outside.

2. Smaller purse, I keep inside the big one so I can just take the little one in shopping, etc.

3. Notebook Journal, I carry it with me daily.

4. Pens, have several.

5. Book, the current book I'm reading.


I won't tag anyone, use if you feel like it! Some people like writing memes and others don't. I normally love them, except the ones that have to do with childhood, the past, your first (whatever) THOSE I wouldn't like to do. But memes about current things are great!

Have a super-great weekend!

7 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Hope you have a great weekend.
Reading your list made me realize why I don't read books often. I just can't bring myself to carry a purse to put a book in..
Happy and Blue 2

8:31 AM  
Blogger Dale said...

90 degrees?!! Holy crap, PB. I'll bet that's unusual for your part of the world, especially in May. What book is in your purse? The Da Vinci Code? Enjoy your weekend. And stay cool.

9:37 AM  
Blogger gal artist said...

It's going to around 90 here too!!

Thanks for doing this meme, loved your list. :)

10:05 AM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

Oooh, which book are you reading? I never carry a bag big enough for a book!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

OOOoooo your refridgerator sounds as though its worth raiding!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

It's not that warm here but its on the way I'm sure.
Nice meme and your fridge is well stocked.
Have a nice weekend

10:46 PM  
Blogger sumo said...

It's always fun to find out stuff like this.

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home