Friday, May 26, 2006

All I got

From my E-mail
Non-deep Thoughts

- Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.

- What if there were no hypothetical questions?

- One nice thing about egotists: They don't talk about other people.

- When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail.

- A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.

- What was the greatest thing before sliced bread?

- My weight is perfect for my height -- which varies.

- I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

- The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.

- How can there be self-help "groups"?

Yeah, I know those jokes aren't that great but it's all I got for today! At least it's FRIDAY and soon, the start of a three-day weekend!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Love the "hypothetical", have a super Friday PBS :o)

7:07 AM  
Blogger Rainypete said...

Every problem looks lieka nail on my mind despite the tools at my disposal. Hammers are just a far mor satisfying solution - something primal about beating on things with a stick is my guess.

11:46 AM  
Blogger gal artist said...

I like 'indecisive', that's me for sure.

BTW, you've been tagged. :)

11:48 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

What do you mean you know they're not that great, I really enjoyed reading them...so there lol

I especially enjoyed "When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail." I am SO down with that one lol

and you got 3 letters from Magpie?? wow...lucky you (sarcastic), but what a great job you did with them!

I'm struggling to find 10 things that start with the letter C lol

3:10 PM  
Blogger Fizzy said...

Hiya PBS I am so sorry I have not passed by for a while, I ahve been up to my ears in stuff (no excuse ... I am sorry)

I am glad that your Mum likes her new flat. I also have the ltter meme to do(that to Deni) and now Deni has tagged me AS WELL..... boy what do you think to that?

Have a good weekend

4:45 PM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

i love them, and although they didn't make me laugh out loud I had a good chuckle...

have a great weekend...

:0)

2:31 AM  
Blogger dan said...

they were funny to me

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home