Thursday, February 24, 2011

Long time, no post

It feels strange to be back here again, but in a good way. I've done a lot of Facebook and do enjoy it, but have really missed the more in-depth posting and reading of blogs.

Coming back to this blog after--is it really a year--seems rather like re-visiting a house one once lived in. It feels good all right, but weird, like visiting the past. So much has changed and yet a lot of things are still the same.

Not only did I spend my online time on Facebook, but had lost the password to access this blog! How embarrassing. Just get a new one, people told me. That would have been easy had I not finagled a complicated path to it by setting up a separate email account with a new password, yada yadda yaddda.

Anyway, it was a torturous recovery but I'm back with some new priorities in my life. And I'm eager to hear how things have gone this past year for you!

6 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Welcome back. FB is only so-so for me.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Passwords are the bane of my existence. I have SIX of them at work and they change every six weeks, so I am always scratching my head.

6:00 PM  
Blogger NYD said...

Thanks for dropping by...Hope you continue to share your thoughts.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Memphis said...

You can check out of the Blog, but you can never leave. Sorry, Eagles songs stuck in my head this morning.

Facebook is OK, but it steals material that would otherwise make good blog posts. Still, it's fun interacting with bloggers there sometimes.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Grant said...

Who are you again?

11:01 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Man, it's been a long time! I thought you had quit blogging so I hadn't checked on yours in quite awhile. I was very pleasantly surprised to see you back. I hope you stay! I have a new blog myself, but it's not really a personal one per se, more a place for my creative side. Check it out when you get the chance. I've missed you!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home