Monday, January 25, 2010

Conan or Leno?

Did you see the last show with Conan? But hopefully he will be back, somewhere. There are conflicting stories about what happened. It sounded like Leno was being a Brett Favre and retiring, coming back, then wanting to take the show back. But maybe not. There also is a story that NBC was trying to force him out. Really, I doubt it, and am more inclined to believe that he just changed his mind and wanted to stay.

People talk about all the money these guys make, and it's a lot. But they seem to need to be out there too. It doesn't seem to be just about the money.

Oh, and I'm also glad that the Vikings didn't make it to the Super Bowl. Normally they are my #2 team but not with that traitor BF!

My last two visits (for work) got canceled. Have 2 or 3 left to do today, if they aren't canceled too. The weather is not the best today for transporting little children.

So, who do ya like better: Leno or Conan?

10 Comments:

Blogger Grant said...

I seem to remember that everyone thought the Vikings were going to the superbowl the year that Atlanta beat them and went. They must perpetually be #3.

And I skipped the whole thing about the late night hosts and couldn't care less about them.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Memphis said...

Leno needs to go. He's starting to remind me of CBS' own King Sumners, who groomed his own daughter to take his place after he retired, then when it came time to release his death-grip on power he found he couldn't do it, so he made excuses to fight with her, demote her, and then claim that since there was no one to replace him he'd just have to stay on and in control.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I don't really watch either, but I have seen Leno from time to time.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Walker said...

I don't watch either or Letterman for that matter.
After Johnny Carson retired I stopped watching.

I don;t think BF is a trattor.
Its like saying you have no choiuce but to stay and work where you are if you like it or noght.
I guess everyone forgot all the years he gave to Green Bay.
How come Montana wasn't a traitor when he played for Kansas City when he left San Fran.
I take my hat off to him instead for playing great under all the criticism.
When I saw him being bood when he stepped on the field in Green Bay to me it only told me is only show how ungrateful the people of Green Bay actually are.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

I never see that show but I have heard of Conan from watching 30 Rock

2:52 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

I'm usually in bed by nine because I am old and decrepit. But...on the odd times when I do stay up, I much prefer Conan.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

They are both so different, it's hard to pick one over the other. I really don't understand what happened. But Conan is $45 MM richer.

7:08 PM  
Blogger dan said...

TV is so different over there.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Morning, PBS!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

PBS: My new blog address is:
http://michaelmanningtv.blogspot.com/

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home