Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy 4th and Freedom to all!

Hey, Happy 4th and Freedom to all!

I hadn't been able to sign in for about two weeks. Very weird it was, and I think maybe because we use a Google sign-in for work. The blog kept insisting on my using that sign-in, yet wouldn't accept any passwords. I only tried a few times, as I'm on the computer quite a bit, but it's for work. By the time the reports are finished up and sent, I usually have had my fill of computer usage! Plus it's also usually quite late/early and I work fairly early in the morning, seven days a week. I haven't even Twittered very often and that is the quickest, easiest thing to do.

Anyway, I finally had time to monkey around with the blog sign-in today, even though I got on the computer to write up two reports from yesterday. Yeah, OK, now I'm feeling guilty about that and need to get to work and get those finished and sent.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Sounds like you need a vacation....

8:57 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

I second that :-)

1:59 AM  
Blogger Rhubarb Whine said...

Thank goodness you are back. I thought you had gone for good, another blogger vanished :(

4:17 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Just keep reading when you can't write....

9:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

PBS: It can be exasperating to have blogger troubles. Ican tell you that my blogroll no longer reads from A to Z anymore and I cannot reset it. But thanks so much for the visit! :D)

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home