Thursday, June 04, 2009

A bad, bad blogger

I've been a bad, bad blogger (hangs head in shame) Being a "bad" blogger actually means being a NON-blogger. I love to blog but so many other things get in the way. Like work, for example. Last night I got home at 8:30 pm, hadn't eaten lunch or dinner yet and still had about six hours of documentation to do. So I've been on the computer, all right, but doing other things.

Another confession: I've been twittering instead. Yeah, I like blogging and reading blogs much, much better than the short, more impersonal "announcements" on Twitter. But Twitter works for me in the short bursts of time available, whereas, lately, at least, blogging, although more emotionally satisfying for sure(!) has not. I MISS you all! Anybody want to Twitter?

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

I haven't joined the twitter craze. I figure I just got on Facebook and that's a challenge in itself. Baby steps I tell myself.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Middle Ditch said...

I feel guilty too when I've had very little time to visit my blogger friends. So you are not alone.

I don't twitter either but, like BikerCandy am on facebook.

1:49 PM  
Blogger molly said...

No twitter for me, nor facebook either! Then for sure I'd become an unblogger! Almost there as it is! Liked that St.Pete Times letter writer's ideas! Sounds so simple! Imagine! Congressmen paying their taxes!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Hickman said...

My Facebook habit has definitely had a negative effect on my blogging.

5:27 PM  
Blogger gal artist said...

I've been avoiding Twitter. I am still blogging, but spend a lot of time on one of the social networks myself. LOL

I don't blog every day, hard to find the time.

Non Blogging doesn't make you a bad blogger, as you know, I didn't blog for a long time.

But find I need it.

Miss you though!

4:47 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

blogging is the richer of the ways to go, I think. Still, it's easier to see T's appeal.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

Busy is busy and i understand that because i have been busy myself.
I dont do twitter ot facebook. I am tired of all the new crap out there.
IU diud joing facebook but don't use it and when I do log in there are an army of people i dont knpow who want to be friends.
Hmmmm

7:02 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Ugh. Cannot do Twitter or even Facebook. I don't tweet. I prattle.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Rhubarb Whine said...

I joined the twitter thing a few weeks back, but I find it's like having a conversation with myself. (Or maybe I have no tweet friends...)

10:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Stopped by onJune 27th! :D)

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home