Sunday, January 11, 2009

A birthday quiz

OK, I'm feeling better now. Thanks for the dose-of-reality comments! I'm certainly not the only grandparent to miss their grandchildren, and not see them very often. It's the norm nowadays, I guess. Still painful though but I'll live. Just can't resist saying how very lucky those grandparents who live nearby their grandchildren are, though...

In honor of all the birthdays, below is a birthday quiz. It's just for fun and it supposed to show what your priorities are.


Quick--think of five objects related to a birthday party.


Here are the rules:
--Be sure to remember and/or jot down the ORDER or RANKING that you pick the five objects: the first object that came to your mind is #1, next #2, etc.
--The ranking is how you prioritize certain areas of life.

I'll post the key (answers) later.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

I'm not sure what order they occurred to me in, but here goes
1.Parties
2. Cake
3.Presents
4.Balloons
5.Candles

11:20 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Here are my answers:
1. Cake
2. Presents
3. Family
4. Party
5. Candles

9:14 AM  
Blogger Walker said...

1.Cake
2.Girl in cake or cake on girl if you can't afford the above
3.Booze
4.Food
5.hangover

I didn't say presents bedcause that was the girl in the cake

11:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cake
Candles
Party Hats
Balloons
Presents

(It triggered an image in my mind and I tried to rank by what I noticed first in the image. It's a pretty stereotypical, Hollywoodish image though, so it's not too original.)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

!. Candles
2. Cake
3. Um... mess
4. Balloons
5. Gifts

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Cake
2. Candles
3. Guests
4. Presents
5. Decorations

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home