Monday, July 17, 2006

Just a coincidence?

I had a dream about the black dog last night. He was friendy to me and playing with children! Well, this morning I'm not so eager to go to work. I guess a week (no, four days, as the bad news came on Friday) of liking my job was better than never at all.

Here's a weird coincidence. Blinds Lady and I are opposite zodiac signs, and...

I had: a wonderful thing happen with my housing--I found, bought and moved into a great house that I really love--all in two weeks time.
But: I had a horrible terrible job blow late last week.

Blinds Lady: was just hired for a fantastic job, the job of her dreams. It pays really well and has benefits too. She was hired two weeks ago and had just started actually working the job.
But: Her house burned down last week with all of her stuff in it!

Isn't that the weirdest thing? Especially the timing of those four events. Not to mention that she and I had a take-turns thing going on with the V-Man. I first met her at his house a few years ago. They broke up and then I was going with him. We broke up and now they're back together (I think).

What's your opinion on all of that, mere coincidence, or not?

12 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

I just caught up on your posts, good thing you rescued that poor dog.

And that is such a bummer about your job, I don't blame ya one bit for being upset.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Very spooky PBS, very spooky, go take a lotto ticket this week :o)

6:35 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Good grief! I can't believe all the stuff I missed since not being able to blog!!!

I think that is just way too weird to be coincidence!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Walker said...

Wow now thats a coincidents but if you thinkl about it there has to be someone at the opposite end of the spectum.
Just like that Bruce4 Willis movie Unbreakable.
I hope your work gets better for you.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

ooooohhhhh... I'm not sure. The taurean in me wants to believe, baby!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Musical Mommy said...

I personally DON'T believe in coincidence...I believe everything happens for a reason. BUT with that said, I think the zodiac stuff is a bunch of hooey...

4:39 PM  
Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

Do I have to believe in Karma????

8:02 PM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

I missed a few posts over the weekend so I have to catch up on the dog and job things.
I do think that you and blinds lady are from alternate universes though. She is obviously from the wrong one, tee,hee..

8:46 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

there are no coincidences, but figuring out the reason is the hard part. i'm with musical mommy.

1:07 AM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

just caught up on your posts too, thats really shitty about your job but i suppose you knew it was coming eventually, not that that makes it any better...

I hope they do find you another office...

and i bet you seemed like an angel to that dog, sounds like he was on his last legs...

and those coincidences are more than spooky, quite disturbing actually *shudder*

*hugs*

2:24 AM  
Blogger sumo said...

You trip the light fantastic when it comes to dreaming...I think your dreams have a life of their own.

5:21 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

just caught up; that dog will remember you for the rest of his life---if only he could give you a different job!

I think there's some kind of cosmic connection between you two---but it's a shame her house had to burn down just so you could find the one of your dreams....

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home